Wednesday 6 July 2011

Summer Holidays

So, America was a long time ago now, but I had an amazing time :) Then I finished my degree off, and graduated, which was also amazing! So now it's my very last summer holiday, this time next year I will hopefully be doing one of those job things, so in order to make the most of this time, before I head off to India, I am obviously doing my QG exploration, amongst other things. Full summer plans go: Devon on Saturday for a week, then back in Leicester for a week, and then the exploration, then a friends wedding, then Charnwood 2011 for a week, then three weeks of getting ready for India! 


So currently in process:
QG Planning: 
- health forms
- risk assessments
- planning a walk
- organising travel


India Planning: 
- visa (must fill in electronic application veerrryy soon!) 
- jabs (booked for Monday 15th) 
- insurance
- homework (might right some of this up here) 


I also need to actually unpack from getting back from uni before I have to repack for Devon! But The OC is on TV (mostly because we put the DVD in and pressed play...) so I'm just going to sit on my backside all evening instead :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment