Tuesday 2 August 2011

Living the Dream!

Busy couple of weeks! Went to Wales, got the QG exploration sorted (hopefully!). Had a fantastic time, investigated tourism in North Wales, it was ridiculously hot and I came home with yet another panda tan - beautiful! Everyone had fun and it came out cheaper than expected which is always a bonus!

After Wales I had a rather manic day at home, washing (or watching my mum do my washing), sleeping, and repacking! Up early Saturday morning, got on a train to Birmingham, where I met Andrea, and got on another train to Bath off to a friend's wedding :) Had a lovely day catching up with people I haven't seen for a while, spent far too long in Wetherspoons in the afternoon - brilliant! Then Sunday, straight back to Leicester, straight to camp!

I'm at Charnwood 2011 (youtube it, there are some brilliant videos being created by the media team!) on staff, and my job is to sit in the big top and supervise the internet cafe (plus a few other things). Lovely job, doesn't involve much, although I am based in the Activities Team Office, so I end up doing jobs for them too so busy busy busy!

I'm having a lovely time though, in a field, living the dream! Once this is over, it's just India to concentrate on! Scary Biscuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment