Saturday 27 August 2011

TOMORROW

There's an old Chinese proverb that states

"The journey is the reward".

Now, whilst I'm hoping that tomorrow's journey won't be horrific, (There do appear to be at least some English films playing on Jet Airways entertainment.) I also hope it won't be the reward!

I'm leaving home at around 1pm tomorrow, just after lunch. Heading down to book mum in at a Travelodge, as she's staying overnight so she can go to Hampton Court Palace tomorrow (apparently to console herself because I'm leaving...). She has admitted that she only wants me there when she checks in so that I can show her how the TV works!

We'll then spend an hour or so there, and then she's taking me to Heathrow to check in and jet off! The plane leaves at 9.25pm and arrives at 11:00am Mumbai time - that's 4.30am to everyone in England - I'll be sure to text you all to tell you I've arrived safely! (This is a lie, have you seen the price of international texts?!) I will however update my blog as soon as I am in a fit state to do so, and have a spare moment!

I've been told that Sangam has wireless, so I am braving my dying laptop on a long haul flight and hopefully it will still be working when I get there! Sangam have also said that internet access can be sporadic, so if you don't hear from me, I probably haven't died!

So, my last blog from England until December! I'd better head to bed - though I might be too excited to sleep!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment