Thursday 19 July 2012

Time to Rock and Rove!

Well, it's 12.46pm on Thursday 19th July. My flight leaves at 18.05, and I need to check my baggage by 17.20 latest apparently. No way am I leaving it that late though! I'm aiming to get the 15.05 coach, which gets to Heathrow at 15.45. I'd much rather be sitting around there, knowing I'm in the right place, than sitting around here and rushing at the last minute! 

Things I have left to do: 
- freeze the rest of the curry I've just made - enough for me to have a big meal now, and leftovers for when I can't be bothered to shop when I get back! 
- Wash up
- Put all the little bits and pieces into my rucksack (including a birthday card from my big brother!)
- Pop round the corner and get some cash out for the coach to the airport. 

That's it! Then I will be off, for another guiding adventure!
No idea what my internet access will be like, so I might not update while I'm out there - we'll see! If I don't manage to get online, check out http://ggukrw2012.blogspot.co.uk/ the Girlguiding UK blog, which I'm sure will be more up to date than mine!! 

See you soooon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment